Sandringham College would like to congratulate all of our graduating Year 12 students.
2016 College Dux Kelly Herbison – ATAR 98.2
- Dux Proximus Loughlin Foley ATAR 97.9 and Alyssia Innocent ATAR 96.8
- One third of our students in the top 20% of the state with ATAR’s above 80
- High Distinctions in University Enhancement (Accounting) Max Bird
2015 College Dux Genevieve Paxinos – ATAR 98.15
Sandringham College Student Years 7 to 12
Exceptional subject results:
- 40 students with study scores 40+
- 7 students top the state in Sociology
- High Distinction for Year 12 University Enhancement Program
- Deanna Stimson (Chemistry)
- Jessica Bennett (Psychology)
- Sandringham College student’s subject study scores are consistently above state mean in most areas.
- Over 90% of our VCE graduates who apply for tertiary placements receive their preferred placement each year.
- VCE Premier’s Award for top students in individual studies – over 20 awards and counting, from areas ranging from Sociology to Studio Arts to Outdoor and Environmental Studies.
- Over 50% for total results are in the A+ to B range.
2014 College Dux Sadie Jones – ATAR 97
- 98% of students received their university preferences
2013 College Dux Callum McCombe ATAR 99.3
The ‘TOP 16’ achieved ATARs in the 90s.
- Two students with perfect 50s – Josh Jackson (Global Politics) and Sam Ciaverella (VET Music Technical Production).
- More than 98% of the 2013 students successfully completed their VCE.
- Each year 250 students graduate from the Campus with their VCE.
- A number of Visual & Performing Arts students have been selected to audition for the VCAA’s ‘Season of Excellence’.