The enrolment process is as follows:
- Campus Tour with the Assistant Principal- Senior Campus tours are conducted Friday morning at 9am and depart from College Office (brick building- Holloway Road). Please call 8599 0500 to book. Please allow an hour to learn about the many programs the Senior Campus has to offer and see the teaching and learning in action. Parking in Holloway Road.
- Download a Sandringham College Enrolment Enquiry Form.
- Complete and return Enrolment form and most recent school report, via post or email to Kim Batish. Sandringham College, Senior Campus, Holloway Road, Sandringham 3191.Email enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please refer to the 2018 Senior Campus Curriculum Guide to assist with options for subject selections and pathways at Sandringham College.
- Senior Campus Information Night. An Information night for 2018 Year 10, 11 and 12 students and parents will be held on Thursday 20th July in the College Theatre (Holloway Road).
6.30-7.15 An overview of the 2018 Year 10 program on the Senior Campus including VCE and VET options
7.30-8.15 An overview of VCE, VCAL & VET and the variety of subjects and pathways students can select.
- Senior Campus Expo . Thursday July 27, 7pm-9pm. At our Expo you will meet the Principal and learn about the opportunities, culture and support system of Senior Campus. There will then be an opportunity for students and parents to wander around the Year 10, VCE, VCAL and VET displays and speak to teachers and students. The VET coordinator will also be available for consultation.
- Our Online Subject Selection Process opens on July 28 and closes on August 4.
- Applicants will be contacted in August to arrange an Interview with our Student Management team.
- Successful applicants will begin Head Start November 27- December 8 (Year 11 & 12), or November 27- December 15 (Year 10)