The enrolment process is as follows:
- Campus Tour with the Assistant Principal- Senior Campus tours are conducted Friday morning at 9am and depart from College Office (brick building- Holloway Road). Please call 8599 0500 to book. Please allow an hour to learn about the many programs the Senior Campus has to offer and see the teaching and learning in action. Parking in Holloway Road.
- Download a Sandringham College Enrolment Enquiry Form.
- Complete and return Enrolment form and most recent school report, via post or email to Kim Batish. Sandringham College, Senior Campus, Holloway Road, Sandringham 3191. Email enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8599 0543 to enquire. Please indicate whether you are seeking 2017 or 2018 enrolment.
- Please refer to the Senior Campus Curriculum Guide to assist with options for subject selections and pathways at Sandringham College.
- 2018 Senior Campus Curriculum Guide will soon be available to assist with options for subject selections and pathways at Sandringham College. 2017 is available as reference.
- The College Open Night. On Thursday March 23 we invite you to our Year 7-12 Open Night at the Bluff Road Campus. There will be an opportunity for those seeking Year 11 enrolment to speak directly with Senior Campus Staff.
- Senior Campus Information Night. An Information night for Year 10 students and parents will be held on Thursday 20th July 2017. This is an overview of VCE, VCAL & VET and the variety of subjects and pathways students can select.
- Senior Campus Expo . Thursday July 27, 7pm-9pm . At our Expo we provide details about the Senior Campus and the Student Management system and there will be time for students and parents to wander around the VCE and VCAL displays of each of the units on offer. The VET coordinator will also be available for consultation.
- Applicants will be contacted in August to arrange an Interview with our Student Management team.