2020 Audition Day – Tuesday 13th August 2019
Students in Years 7-10 will be able to participate in a specialised dance training program which includes Classical Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz and Strength & Conditioning classes. SCAPA Dance is run during school hours, as well as after school classes.
The program offers students high quality dance training in a range of styles whilst simultaneously providing a rigorous academic program.
SCAPA Dance Program Aims –
– To provide a high quality academic program and specialised dance training for talented dance students;
– To offer a high quality physical conditioning program to help develop strong, healthy and efficient dancers within a safe and supportive environment;
– To provide the highest possible training, delivered by industry professionals and to give students every opportunity to establish a career within the creative arts industry;
– To provide counselling, support and consultation to students with regards to their training, physical and mental health, academic success, career pathways and time and stress management skills; and
– To provide students with a wide range of performance and audition opportunities throughout their time at SCAPA (Dance).
This program will run during the day and with an after school supplementary lesson (optional).
If you require additional information or would like to discuss the Dance Academy program please contact Kristina Hardner, Dance Academy Coordinator on (03) 8599 0570.