SEAL – Select Entry Accelerated Learning
What is SEAL? The SEAL Program addresses the needs of those students who are of High Intellectual Potential and display a range of exceptional abilities across their studies.
The Sandringham College SEAL program:
- Covers traditional subjects in a shorter time and encourages abstract and critical thinking
- Is designed to enhance academic, creative and leadership potential
- Enables students to interact with their intellectual peers, without compromising social relationships and development
- Recognises and responds to the specific differences, interests and needs of High Intellectual Potential students
- Caters for students’ social and emotional development by providing support and extension in to the VCE
- Staffs the program with specifically selected teachers, chosen for their passion, superior teaching ability, their skill with challenging and engaging gifted students
- Caters for individual strengths through our distinct Maths/Science and English/Humanities streams
SEAL Applications for 2020 Year 7 intake will open soon.
The SEAL exam will be held at the 7-9 Campus on Saturday 11th May 2019