SEAL – Select Entry Accelerated Learning
SEAL Applications for 2020 Year 7 intake are open NOW.
Click here to apply.
Applications close 3rd May 2019.
The SEAL exam will be held at the 7-9 Campus on Saturday 11th May 2019 commencing at 9am and concluding at 11.45am.
What is SEAL? The SEAL Program addresses the needs of those students who are of High Intellectual Potential and display a range of exceptional abilities across their studies.
The Sandringham College SEAL program:
- Covers traditional subjects in a shorter time and encourages abstract and critical thinking
- Is designed to enhance academic, creative and leadership potential
- Enables students to interact with their intellectual peers, without compromising social relationships and development
- Recognises and responds to the specific differences, interests and needs of High Intellectual Potential students
- Caters for students’ social and emotional development by providing support and extension in to the VCE
- Staffs the program with specifically selected teachers, chosen for their passion, superior teaching ability, their skill with challenging and engaging gifted students
- Caters for individual strengths through our distinct Maths/Science and English/Humanities streams